After the recent Korean scandals im bringing to you a list of sunscreens you can trust with verified SPF results to help find the best sunscreen for face and body.
Hey guys and welcome back to Mad About Skin. Recently a lot of us have had our faith in sunscreen shaken on the back of the Purito sunscreen controversy and the Keep Cool and Soothe scandal. So today I wanted to share with you a full list of the verified and independently testes sunscreens you can trust.
This is not meant to be a full comprehensive list but rather one which will help you decide with some easily available spfs and also help you to find the best drugstore sunscreen which will work for you.
In this video I will be highlighting the best sunscreen for oily skin and the best sunscreen for dry skin and providing cruelty free and fragrance free options throughout.
I would love to know your own sunscreen recommendations so please leave them in the comments below. If you would like to share with me any of your own thoughts on the ones mentioned then again please leave me a comment.
If you enjoyed the video please give it a thumbs up as it really helps the channel.
Cruelty Free Skincare Brands:
Cyrille Laurent Channel:
Biore UV Essence
(use code INF10MAS for 10% off)
Thank You Farmer
IOPE UV Defence Shield
The Ordinary sunscreen (Cruelty Free)
NIOD Survival (Cruelty Free)
Skinnies sun gel (Cruelty Free)
La Roche Posay Sunscreens
The Inkey List Sunscreen (Cruelty Free)
Badger Sunscreen (Cruelty Free)
Available in stores
Altruist Sunscreens (Cruelty Free)
Paula’s Choice Sunscreens (Cruelty Free)
Coola Sunscreen (Cruelty Free)
REN Clear Clean Sunscreen (Cruelty Free)
Korean Sunscreen Scandal
Testing Japanese Sunscreens
Testing NIOD Survival 30
Reviewing Skinnies Sun Gel
The Inkey List Sunscreen
02:50 Asian Skincare Options
07:16 My Current Favourite Sunscreens
13:10 Western Brand Sunscreens
* Some of these companies mentioned have fallen foul of independent testing before and had to reformulate their product to meet the required standard. I am not endorsing this behaviour but this video is here to highlight sunscreens which can live up to the advertised protection.
* Studies listed below are often behind paywalls which I have paid to have access to and which I cant openly share as the paywall protection is password linked. Therefore I have linked articles and blog which accurately reflect the findings where possible to allow you to read without paying.
* Not every product from the brands mentioned has been tested and so the findings are specific to that particular product which has been linked below but whether you apply this to other products in the brand is a personal decision.
* Rules and regulations differ from country to country and therefore its important to review findings against these individual standards of where the product was tested.
Links to Research
Lab Muffin on Australian Sunscreens:
– Summary of independently verified study
Mad About Skin
For business enquiries please contact: email@example.com
#Sunscreen #Skincare #MadAboutSkin